WELCOME!

Please feel free to browse my blog and photos! If you interested in arranging a session please feel free to contact me at lovecharmzphotography@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wild Life Excursion

Our family was lucky enough to experience a South African adventure earlier this year.  Our travels took us to Cape Town where we enjoyed a lot of culture and saw some interesting things.  The highlight of our trip was a safari adventure at a wonderful place called Ngala.  We saw everything you could possibly imagine including lions hunting water buffalo!  Here are some of the best photos from that trip.  Don't worry I won't bore you with the other 1600 photos I took :)



The penguins were adorable.  These are known as Jackass penguins
The turtles were so cool to watch
I guess this little guy was hungry!  He didn't want the food to go to waste!


This one took a couple tries but I got it


He was a big boy!


The hyena babies were adorable!  They were my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment